Team Leader/ Senior Team Leader (KL)
Job scope: To assist Campaign Manager and to supervise a team of Telesales Executives. To deliver quality sales & services and to support business’ activities for improving quality and contribute business growth.
-at least 6 months experience in Telesales/Sales in banking/ insurans or others.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
• Ability to focus on key results area.
• Dynamic and able to communicate well
• Basic insurance knowledge as an added advantage.
• Required skill(s): coaching skills, leadership and mentoring, People Management.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• Preferably Senior Executives with specializing in Sales - Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.
• To support and enable team member to achieve KPI in productivity i.e. call target, sale revenue target, productivity
• To motivate, coach and inspire team member to achieve the sales target
• To handle and resolve enquiries escalated from team member as necessary
• To ensure all team member understand the company policy, management procedure, and the use of systems & telephone
• To monitor team member attendance
• To review goal for each team member and the whole team based on daily, weekly and monthly
• To ensure the team and daily tracking report are update and accurate
• To assign lead to team member in an effective and fair manner
• To ensure team member are familiar with product knowledge and program specification
• To ensure team members strictly adhere to call centre discipline and guidelines
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com (Please state the position Team Leader in your subject)
Contact person: Ms. Ilya 012-9019820
Salary: RM 4 000 per month
Job Type: Executive
Contract Type: Full-time
Experience Level: 1-3 years
Category: Sales | Customer Svc/Call Centre | Bank/Finance/Insurance
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur (KL City)
Application Deadline: 31 Jan 2017
Email Address to Receive Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org